DIY Rose Petals Bath Salts
More often than not, we always have some extra flowers from your arrangement or maybe from a tablescape. In our interest of #self-care and ofcourse striving for minimal waste why not throw yourself a very own DIY spa party!
Here’s everything that you will need to make your own Rose petal bath salt!
- 1 cup of Epsom salt (you can find these in any drug store or hyper-mart)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (violently using it now to clean veggies and fruits)
- 1.5 cups of Himalayan sea salt (or regular coarse sea salt if you don’t like pink)
- rose essential oils
- glass jar
- mixing bowl
- spoon or whisk
- blender or food processor
1) Dry 1-2 cups of rose petals
Dry out the roses, you can remove the petals from the stem and lay them out for 4 to 5 days on a towel.
2) Mix it
In a large bowl, combine the Epsom salt, Himalayan sea salt, and baking soda. Then, add in 4-8 drops of essential oil. More drops more frgarance.
3) Pulse it
Add the dried rose petals into a blender (or food processor). Set the blender to pulse and blend till the petals look like confetti.
4) Spa time
Once the petals are ready, pour them into the bowl and mix. Pour it into a glass jar with an airtight lid.
Light some candles, pick up a book or listen to our in-house therapy Spotify list. Pour some of your natural bath salts to the bath and transport yourself to your bespoke spa.
Good vibes only✨